Big Band Dance

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002

      Our friend Sean McDonnell is putting on the "Big Crowd VIII" dance on
      November 23 at the Detroit Masonic Temple Crystal Ballroom. The dance
      features the big band of "Paul King & the Rhythm Society Orchestra"
      along with the "Satin Dolls" a fabulous singing trio. The cost is
      $17.00 (a lesson at 7:00 is $5.00 extra) We now have two tables
      filled and are reserving a third. If you would like to join us, let
      us know ASAP so you can sit with us. Our tables are right on the
      front row. For pictures of the ballroom and directions, visit
      www.themasonic.com. We'll be waiting to hear from you. Visit our web
      site at michiganswing.com and click on our club banner to see what's
      going on in our area

      Bob & Beverly
      Michigan Dance Classic
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 9:51 PM

        Just a small correction to my last post. Saturday's dance at the
        Lafayette Grand in Pontiac will start at 8:30 and the featured band
        will be "One Beat Back", an 18 piece orchestra. For pictures of the
        ballroom and directions, go to http://swingdance.iscool.net The
        cost is $17.00. See you Saturday.