MSSHD'S Monthly Dance, Nov 10, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002

      It's time to Dance! Come on out to our monthly party, Nov 10, 2002
      at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. Exit I-75
      at Corunna Rd and go east about a mile. On the right you will see
      Zimmerman School. Go past it to Downey Ave. and turn right or south.
      Park in back of the Dance Center by turning left into the parking lot.

      The fun starts with an intermediate west coast swing lesson given by
      Bob Budzynski at 3 pm and the dance party will run from 4 to 7 pm.

      Bring your own drinks!! We will provide cups, ice and snacks.

      Admission is $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. All others
      are welcome for $8.00. Wear a MSSHD shirt and get a $1.00 discount.

      If you've never attended one of our dances, try it this month. We
      have a very friendly, lively group for you to party with.