Halloween Dance, Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2002

      It's that time again. Get in the spirit of the holiday by attending
      our annual Halloween Dance at the "American Dance & Fitness Center"
      located just east of Zimmerman School on 2321 Corunna Rd. about one
      mile east of I-75. It all starts this Friday, October 25, at 8:00.
      Costumes are not necessary, just preferred. We will have a costume
      contest but the main ingredient will be you. Meet the new dancers
      from the various schools and get together with the friends you
      haven't seen all summer.

      As always, you must bring your own drinks. We will provide cups, ice,
      plates and a few goodies. You may participate in adding to our goodie
      table by bringing your favorite dessert or snack. Admission is only
      $5.00 so join us for this once a year party.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2002
        OOPS! Forgot to mention the date for this Halloween Dance. It's
        Friday, October 25th. Starts at 8:00. See you there.