MSSHD'S Monthly Dance, October 13, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      Hello Dancers!

      You're all invited to the monthly swing and hustle party sponsored by
      MSSHD ( Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers. The party
      will be held at the American Dance and Fitness Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd, Flint, Mi on Sunday, October 13, 2002.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east about
      a mile. As soonas you pass a big older school, Zimmerman School,
      turn right on Downey St and them left into the parking lot. You will
      see the stairs leading down to the Dance Center.

      Admission is $5.00 for MSSHD, MSDA and GLSDC and guests are welcome
      for $8.00. Included in the admission price is a free dance lesson by
      national champion, Bob Budzynski. The lesson will be from 3pm to 4pm
      and will feature intermediate west coast swing.

      The dance party will run from 4 to 7 pm.

      Bring your own drinks!! We will provide ice, cups and snacks.

      All dancers are welcome. We love to meet new dancers!