[mi-swingdance] Dance lessons

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2000

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski will be teaching in the Flint, MI area at the
      following locations from May 1 to June 8. Call to register; Carmen,
      591-3600 and Grand Blanc, 591-6088.

      Grand Blanc Schools - Perry Gym
      Monday - 7:00 p.m. - West Coast Swing I
      Thursday - 6:00 p.m. Beginners (East Coast Swing)
      7:00 p.m. West Coast Swing II
      8:00 p.m. Advanced Swing Team(must have permission of
      instructor)

      Carmen Schools - Carmen Park
      Wednesday - 6:00 p.m. Beginners (East Coast Swing)
      7:00 p.m. West Coast Swing I
      8:00 p.m. Hustle II (must have permission of instructor)

      Note - Beginner's should advance to West Coast Swing I. Please call us
      at 810-694-7625 if you have any questions on proper placement. Also,
      it is necessary for everyone to have a partner for all our classes.

      Let everyone know about our beginner classes!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2006
        Hi Dancers,

        Bob and Beverly will be teaching this summer at the following.

        Fenton MI at the Fenton Community Center. Classes begin on Wednesday,
        May 31st. Call 810.591.2622 to register and to inquire about fees.

        6:00pm Easy Social Dancing I

        7:00pm Easy Social Dancing II

        8:00pm Easy Social Dancing III

        Grand Blanc MI at Indian Hill Elementary. Classes begin on Tuesday,
        June 13th. This class is offered through Grand Blanc Parks and Rec.
        Their number is 810.694.0101. Call Parks and Rec to register and to
        inquire about the fee for this class.

        6:00pm Easy Social Dancing I

        7:00pm Easy Social Dancing II

        Many people will repeat these classes for review and others will use
        this as an opportunity to move ahead. We look forward to seeing our
        old friends as well as meeting new dancers. Call Bob at 810.694.7625
        if you have any questions.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
          Hi Dancers,

          In addition to the classes listed below, Bob is available for private
          lessons.

          Tues - begins Oct 10 at Fenton Community Center, Fenton, MI, 810.591.0080.

          6pm Easy Social Dancing I - the fundamentals of swing, fox trot,
          waltz & rumba

          7pm Easy Social Dancing II = Start West Coast Swing and add on to
          the other dances you have already learned.

          Wed & Thurs begins Oct 11 and Oct 12 at Cook Elementary School Gym,
          Grand Blanc, MI, 810.591.6088

          6pm Wed & Thur - Easy Social Dancing I (same as above)

          7pm Thurs - Easy Social Dancing II (same as above)

          7pm Wed - Easy Social Dancing III - A higher level of dance. If
          you've have one class in West Coast Swing, join this class.

          8pm Thurs - Advanced Social Dancing. This class is by
          invitation only. If you're interested, or not sure of what class to
          take, call Bob at 810.694.7625.

          Please tell your friends to come join us for health and fun.