Nashville Classic

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2002
      The "Nashville Classic" is Oct. 18-20, 2002.
      This is a new event and it should be a blast! We don't have many
      events like our own very close to us so Nashville should be one you
      would want to attend. If you're interested in competing or just want
      a ticket entry form, go to Nashvilleclassic.com and download the
      forms.

      We have a table. If you would like to sit with us, let us know ASAP.
      They are honoring the $60.00 rate for OUR table even though the
      closing date has passed but...we MUST have your confirmation in the
      next 5 days. We have 6 seats left at our table. call us at 810-694-
      7625 or email us at bbudzyn@...