Sunday Dance & Pizza Party, Sep 8, Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002

      This Sunday is the opening of our MSSHD fall schedule of dances.
      We're starting with a dance and pizza party. As usual, we will have a
      lesson at 3:00 p.m. followed by the dance at 4:00 p.m. This month, we
      are featuring an East Coast Swing lesson with a twist. The location
      is the American Dance & Fitness Center at 2321 Corunna Rd. in Flint
      MI about 1 mile East of I-75. Join us and bring a friend. Remember to
      wear your MSSHD club shirt for a additional $1.00 discount on
      admission which is $5.00 for MSSHD, GLSDC & MSDA and $8.00 for guests.

      Bring your own drinks!! We will provide cups and ice. If you want
      to bring snacks to share, please do! We will provide the pizza!