Club golf outing

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 5:09 PM
      Hello:

      Don't forget about our club golf outing this Sunday at Hadley Golf
      Course in Hadley MI. This is open to all dance clubs and their
      families. It will be a team scramble format so your golfing ability
      may be of any varied quality. We NEED A, B, C, & D players to fill
      out the teams equitably so if you're not too good, we especially need
      you. Yes, we need ladies as well as men. In fact we have a couple of
      special trophies just for the ladies. The cost is only $35.00 and
      includes golf, carts, trophies and prizes. Please join us for this
      annual fun event.