Golf Outing

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2002

      Due to the inclement weather, (it poured for two hours) and a few
      other factors, we have rescheduled the MSSHD golf outing for August
      18th.
      It will all start at 11:30 a.m. so try to be there by 11:00 a.m. so
      we can draw for teams. You do not have to be a MSSHD member to play
      in our tournament. Guests of other clubs are welcome

      With better weather, it should be a great time. Remember, you don't
      have to be a good golfer. Actually, we need more of the OTHERS.
      Again, the cost is $35.00 and includes golf, carts, trophies and
      prizes. We have two extra trophies especially for women so ladies
      come join in the fun.

      If at all possible, let us know if you are planning to attend.

      Call at 810-694-7625 or email us at bbudzyn@...

      Bob Budzynski
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006

        Don't forget about the 10th annual MSSHD Golf outing to be held this
        Sunday at Hadley Acres Golf Course in Hadley MI. It all starts at
        11:00 a. m. It will be a scramble format so it doesn't matter how good
        you are or are not as we will put you on a team and try to make all
        the teams equal. It's only $35.00 and that includes golf, carts,
        trophies and prizes so don't miss this opportunity to be with MSSHD
        members on this fun outing. Please call me at 810-694-7625 to let me
        know that you want to play so I can reserve the proper tee times.
        Guests are also welcome. The course is located on Hadley Rd. just
        South of town. (It's a VERY small town)

        Bob Budzynski