Golf Outing

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2002
      Hi Dancers!! This is a reminder.

      MSSHD is having its' annual outing this Sunday at Hadley Acres Golf
      Club in Hadley MI. The golf course is 1/4 mile S of Hadley MI. Take M-
      15 just north of Goodrich or south of Davison until you see the BIG
      TOWER. Turn east on the road by the tower to Hadley MI. Go south out
      of town to the golf course. 1st tee time is noon so we need all the
      golfers assembled by 11:30 so we can choose teams. It will be a
      scramble format and we need all levels of golfers so don't hesitate
      to be part of the festivities.

      The cost is $35.00 and includes golf, cart, trophies and prizes. A
      trophy for longest drive for men & women. Closest to the pin for men
      & women and trophies for 1st & 2nd place. It will be a scramble
      format so if you hit a bad shot, it probably won't count anyway. All
      golfers will be placed with a good golfer to allow every team the
      same chance of winning.

      This is a chance to socialize with dancers at a non-dancing venue.
      Please join us for a fun Sunday afternoon. If you can, let us know.
      that you will be attending.

      Bob Budzynski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2002

        Due to the inclement weather, (it poured for two hours) and a few
        other factors, we have rescheduled the MSSHD golf outing for August
        18th.
        It will all start at 11:30 a.m. so try to be there by 11:00 a.m. so
        we can draw for teams. You do not have to be a MSSHD member to play
        in our tournament. Guests of other clubs are welcome

        With better weather, it should be a great time. Remember, you don't
        have to be a good golfer. Actually, we need more of the OTHERS.
        Again, the cost is $35.00 and includes golf, carts, trophies and
        prizes. We have two extra trophies especially for women so ladies
        come join in the fun.

        If at all possible, let us know if you are planning to attend.

        Call at 810-694-7625 or email us at bbudzyn@...

        Bob Budzynski
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006

          Don't forget about the 10th annual MSSHD Golf outing to be held this
          Sunday at Hadley Acres Golf Course in Hadley MI. It all starts at
          11:00 a. m. It will be a scramble format so it doesn't matter how good
          you are or are not as we will put you on a team and try to make all
          the teams equal. It's only $35.00 and that includes golf, carts,
          trophies and prizes so don't miss this opportunity to be with MSSHD
          members on this fun outing. Please call me at 810-694-7625 to let me
          know that you want to play so I can reserve the proper tee times.
          Guests are also welcome. The course is located on Hadley Rd. just
          South of town. (It's a VERY small town)

          Bob Budzynski