MSSHD'S Monthly Dance, July 14, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002

      We will be splitting our email list into two groups; national and
      local. Please bear with us until we finish that task.

      Local dancers - Flint, MI area -

      The Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers will hold their
      monthly dance at the American Dance and Fitness Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd., Flint, MI on Sunday, July 14, 2002.

      There will be a dance lesson at 3pm in intermediate west coast swing
      taught by national champion, Bob Budzynski and the dance party will
      run from 4 - 7pm.

      Bring you own drinks!! We will provide cups and ice.

      FMI, please call 810.694.7625 or email us.