Potluck Dance Party, June 22, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002

      You're invited to a potluck/dance party on Saturday, June 22, 2002.
      The doors open at 6 pm at the American Dance Center,2321 Corunna Rd.,
      Flint, MI. Exit I-75 and go east on Corunna about one mile. You
      will see a large old school (Zimmerman). Turn right at that corner
      (Downey St). The Dance Center is across Downey. Turn left into the
      parking lot and you will be behind the Dance Center. Enter from the
      back.

      Bring a dish to pass!! We always have great food! We will probably
      begin eating around 6:45 pm. Bring your own pop or drinks and we
      will provide cups, ice, silverware, plates, etc.

      Admission is $7.00 for MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Guests are welcome for
      $10.00 each.

      This party will honor the graduates of the introductory beginner
      swing. Let's all attend and help them celebrate.