[mi-swingdance] Mid US Jack & Jill, March 25

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2000
      Dear Dancers,

      It's time to call and order your tickets for the Mid US Jack and Jill
      contest, dinner and social dance to be held this Saturday, March 25 at
      the Woodfield Country Club, Grand Blanc Mi. The cost is $39.00 a
      person and $36.00 for members of MSSHD and MSDA. Please bring your
      cards. We must know in advance if you are planning to attend so there
      will be enough dinners.

      The Jack and Jill categories are: 1)invitational swing - top dancers
      from MN, MI, IL and OH will compete, 2) beginner swing 3) advanced
      swing 4) novice hustle and 5) advanced hustle.

      There will be a dance on Sunday, March 26, at 1pm. Admission is $5.00
      and lunch will be available at a moderate cost.

      We hope to see you at this fun event. FMI call 810 694 7625.