    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      From: Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      To: Swing Dancers
      Subject: "Swing!" at the Fox Theatre!
      Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 5:30 P.M.

      Congratulations to our lucky winners of the "Michigan Dance Classic"
      drawing for FREE tickets to the hit Broadway Musical "Swing! "
      playing at the Fox Theatre Wednesday, June 19th at 7:30 PM.

      Benny & Lynette Hitchcock
      Patrick & Sharon Okopny
      Mitch & Lisa Herriman
      Larry & Diane Johnson
      Cindy Robson & Jim Woodruff
      Tom & Lisa DesJardin
      Bob Lewandowski & Roseanne Thomas
      Darold Keely & Diane Kopec
      Steve & Laura Crocker
      Mary Benjamin & Guest
      Judy Mobely & Dave Michalski
      Gary Rice & Diane Sheehan
      John & Lin Armitage
      Gerry Zonca & Guest
      Bob & Beverly Budzynski

      For those of you who would still like to attend the show and join us
      for the afterglow party at the Hockeytown Cafe to meet performing
      stars, Gary and Lisa McIntyre, please call the box office to order
      tickets (248) 433-1515. We look forward to seeing you there!

      And we hope you'll join 300 other Swing dancers for the "Michigan
      Dance Classic" from July 4th - 7th at the luxurious Hyatt Regency
      Hotel in Dearborn! Visit our website for photos and details:
      www.michiganswing.com .

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      (810) 694-7625