MSSHD's Second Sunday Dance, June 9, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002

      You're all invited to our monthly swing and hustle party sponsored by
      MSSHD (Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers) to be held June
      9, 2002 at the American Dance and Fitness Center, 2321 Corunna Rd,
      Flint, MI.

      To reach the Center, exit at Corunna Rd and go east approx one mile.
      On the corner of Downey St, is a big old school (Zimmerman School)
      and you turn here and park in the back of the Center. You will see
      the stairs leading down to the Center.

      At 3pm, Bob Budzynski, national swing champion, will teach an
      intermediate west coast swing lesson followed by the party from 4-7pm.

      Admission is $5.00 for MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA members. All others are
      welcome for $8.00. New dancers are always welcome. If you've never
      attended our dances, we hope you will attend your first one on June
      9th!!

      Bring your own drinks and we will provide the cups and ice. We will
      be providing some brownies, etc. but we need someone to bring fruit
      or cheese snacks. Drop me an e note if you can.