MSSHD - Change of date for second Sunday dance

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 8:28 AM

      This month we have changed our schedule from Sun to Sat, May 11, 2002
      to hold our monthly dance. That way everyone can spend as much time
      with Mom as they wish. (Sunday is Mother's Day).

      There will be a west coast swing lesson at 7 pm and the dance party
      will begin at 8pm.

      Admission is $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. We welcome
      all other dancers for $8.00.

      The dance will be held at the American Dance and Fitness Studio, 2321
      Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. The studio is located about 1 1/4 miles east
      of I-75. Park and enter from the back.

      Bring your own drinks and we will provide cups and ice. Many dancers
      enjoy bringing snacks for all. We appreciate all food to snack on
      during the dance.

      Club members may bring Mom free. We love meeting Moms so bring them
      along.