81Jan 13, 2002 - Monthly MSSHD's Swing and Hustle Party

    Jan 8, 2002

      You're all invited to the monthly dance party of the Michigan Society
      for Swing and Hustle Dancers to be held Jan 13, 2002 at Walli's
      Supper Club in Flint, MI. Walli's is located on Pierson Rd just east
      of I-75.

      A west coast swing intermediate lesson will be given at 3pm and the
      dance party will be from 4-7pm.

      Admission - MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA - $5,00, Guests - $8.00
      Dancers may receive a $1.00 discount by wearing an MSSHD shirt.

      Cash bar and food will be available. Many of us stay and have dinner
      after we take down the floor. Plan to join us!!

      Please wear dance shoes or leather sole shoes to protect our wooden
      dance floor.

      There will be dancers attending from all over Mid-Michigan. We love
      newcomers. Come on out and join the fun!