77MSSHD'S Monthly Dance, November 11, 2001

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Nov 9, 2001
      Hi Dancers,

      You're invited to the monthly dance party sponsored by the
      Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers (MSSHD), to be
      held this Sunday, November 11, 2001. The dance will be held
      at Walli's at I-75 and Pierson Rd in Flint, MI starting at
      4pm and ending at 7pm. Park and enter from the back.

      The admission is $5.00 for card holders of MSSHD, GLSDC and
      MSDA. Guests are welcome for $8.00. This admission includes
      a free lesson in intermediate west coast swing taught by
      national champion, Bob Budzynski starting at 3 pm.

      Please wear leather soled or dance shoes to protect our
      dance floor.

      Cash bar.

      If you like to dance and meet new people, this is the place
      to be!