70Dance Lessons

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Sep 21, 2001
      Dear Dancers,

      We will be teaching dance lessons in the community education
      programs at local schools in the Flint, MI area starting the second
      week of October. Call schools for fees and locations.

      Tues - Fenton Schools, Fenton, MI, 1 810 591 2622
      6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)

      Wed - Carmen/Ainsworth Schools, Flint,MI 1 810 591 3600
      6 pm Beginner Swing (East Coast Swing)
      7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I

      Thurs- Grand Blanc Schools, Grand Blanc, MI 1 810 591 6088
      6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)
      7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I
      8 pm Advanced Class - (invitation only)

      We hope to see you! Tell your friends about the beginner classes.