68Sept. 22nd Dinner Dance Auction

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Sep 7, 2001
      WE NEED YOU!!!

      To attend the MSSHD Dinner/Dance & Auction on Sept 22nd. We hope to
      finally
      pay off our dance floor.

      To donate items or services for our auction.

      To tell ALL your friends to attend and bring their money.

      We need a count for this dinner/dance so please send in your ticket
      money ASAP or at least email us that you will be attending. Admission
      is $35 and includes a great dinner, dancing until late in the evening
      and an awesome auction with some very interesting items such as going
      to a picnic on a real "Stanley Steamer" auto, two 2nd day box seat
      tickets to a Tiger ballgame, tickets to a Flint Generals game, two 10
      X 10 dance floors, a new set of golf clubs(woods), a home security
      system, an array of silk flowers, a flower bed, a door shoe box
      holder (holds over 10 pr. of shoes), a set of books on tape, a 90
      minute dance lesson by Tom & Lisa DesJardin, a Tiffany Lamp, a used
      auto for one of your kids, free dinners and more!***We still need
      more donations! To donate items, please call Liz Ostrander at 810-695-
      4417

      Don't miss this one of a kind event! It will all take place at
      Walli's Supper Club on I-75 & Pierson Rd. Flint MI. Doors open at
      6:00 and dinner at 6:30 Please park in the rear of the building.Come
      prepared to dance the night away and take home a new treasure.