62Columbus Bop

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Jul 10, 2001
      Hi:

      If you're going to Columbus for the "Beat the Heat" event, here's a
      reminder. Bring your MSSHD Club Jacket & Shirt for Friday night. It's
      club night and we'll be brought out on the floor together to do a
      little dancing and recognition of our club.

      Bob is also planning a little golf outing on Saturday but...you have
      to let him know that you want to golf so he can arrange tee times for
      all the golfers. We're also going to be joined by some of the Boppers
      from Columbus & Cleveland. It should be a lot of fun.

      See you soon.

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski