51Pot Luck Party, Saturday, March 24

  • bbudzyn@tir.com
    Mar 19, 2001
      Hi:

      It's our annual "Graduation Pot Luck Party" for our new students,
      current club members and all our egroups friends. Saturday, March
      24th, doors will open at 6:00 with dinner at 6:30 so don't be late
      with your wonderful pot luck surprises. We're holding it at
      Electrical Workers Local Union Hall at G-1251 W. Hill Rd. just west
      of Swartz Funeral Home. This will be one of our biggest dances of the
      year if any of our other pot lucks' are any indication. Rate for club
      members, students and GLSDC & MSDA clubs is $10 & a dish to pass.
      Other guests are welcome for only $15 & a dish to pass. We will
      provide cups & ice. You must provide your own drinks. Bob Budzynski,
      Member of the National Assoc. of Rhythm & Blues Dee Jays will be
      spinning the tunes so you know the music will be great. Drawings and
      door prizes will be included as part of the festivities. Please let
      us know if you're planning to attend so we make sure we have plenty
      of supplies for all you folks. See you there!