44Dance Lessons

  • B. Budzynski
    Jan 6, 2001
      Did you make a New Year's resolution to improve you dancing or to
      learn a new dance? Learn from the American Swing Dance Champions -
      Master's Division, Bob and Beverly Budzynski.

      Mon - starts Jan 29 - 8 week class, no lessons on 2/12 7 3/12
      6:00 West Coast Swing II
      7:00 Hustle I
      Cook Elementary Gym, Grand Blanc. Call 591-6088 to enroll.
      Tues - private lessons. Do you fall between the cracks?
      Wed - starts Jan 31, 10 weeks
      6:00 Beginner east coast swing
      7:00 East Coast II and West Coast I
      Carmen Park Gym, Flint. Call 591-3600 to enroll.
      Thurs - starts Feb 1, 10 weeks
      6:00 Beginner East Coast Swing
      7:00 East Coast II and West Coast I
      8:00 Advanced Swing- must have the approval of Bob and Beverly
      9:00 Dance Team - must have the approval of Bob and Beverly
      Perry Center Gym, Grand Blanc. Call 591-6088 to enroll.
      Fri - starts Feb 2, 10 weeks
      6:00 Beginner East Coast Swing
      South Bendle Gym; call 591-3600 (yes, this is Carmen's # too.
      Questions? Call us at 810-694-7625 after Jan 17 or email us.
      Let's swing into the New Year.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic