43New Years Party

  • B. Budzynski
    Dec 19 10:07 PM
      Hello!

      It's getting that time of the year, time to purchase your tickets for
      our New Years Party. It's only $27.50 for club members and $35.00 for
      guests and will include a fabulous all you can eat buffet served up
      by the folks at Walli's Supper Club, the venue for our dinner dance.
      Of course, you will also have all the ammenities; a beautiful wooden
      dance floor, noise-makers, hats but most of all the fun and
      comradarie of your fellow dancers. You can make your reservations
      right up until 6:00 p.m. on New Years Eve but...it would help us so
      much if you could let us know earlier for selected seating.

      Bob, our DJ, has saved some wonderful new swing music especially for
      this occasion. We will, of course, be playing some of the oldies and
      slow music so needed on this special evening. Don't let this year
      pass by without being part of our New Year's get together.

      Remember, it's at Walli's Supper Club, I-75 & Pierson Rd. right off
      the exit. Dinner will be at 7:00 p.m. with the festivities to follow.
      As an extra special attraction, we will be raffling off our first new
      club jacket with our new logo. All in all, it should be a spectacular
      evening of fun, dining and dancing. call 810-694-7625 today!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic