381We're back at the Jewel of Grand Blanc

    Oct 7, 2012
      Hi Dancers

      We're back at the Jewel of Grand Blanc at 5270 Perry rd. It starts this Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. New music to dance to and a chance to meet new and old friends. If you belong to a club, please bring your card for a discount. Club members are only $4.00 while guests are $5.00. The Jewel had a nice varied menu if you care to eat and drinks are very reasonable. We'll be dancing on a nice wooden floor. Young students are most welcome and this first dance will be free to all college students and others under the age of 25. Join us!!!

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      Michigan Society for Swing And Hustle Dancers
      MSSHD