353Dance Lessons at the Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Jan 1, 2011
      Hi Dancers,

      Our east coast classes were very successful and we are moving on to other dances.

      During the month of January and up to Feb 1,, we will be teaching Salsa. This is a very popular and easy Latin dance. Join us at 6 pm for an hour of Latin rhythms and some fun patterns.

      We will start West Coast I on February 8th.

      Both classes are for beginners and those with some experience. West coast has changed in recent years so it's good to brush up on the basics. It is recommended that you attend with a partner although singles are welcome.

      The classes are taught by Bob and Beverly Budzynski, who have won many awards and are very experienced teachers.

      The Jewel is a fun place to learn and there is a restaurant and a bar to
      enjoy before or after your lesson.

      Cost is $5.00 a person for the lesson and the dance and $3.00 a person for the dance only which runs from 7 - 10pm.

      We hope to see you this Tuesday, January 4. 2011 at the Jewel on Perry Road, Grand Blanc, MI.

      Bob & Beverly