345Dance Party, Saturday, May 15, 2010

    May 14, 2010

      We're hosting a dance party this Saturday, May 15, at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Road, Flint, MI. You're invited! We'll
      begin at 7 pm an end about 10pm.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of all dance clubs. Guests are always
      welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own beverages. None are available for purchase at the dance studio.***

      We'll play music for all kinds of dances but we concentrate on swing and hustle. It will be great music to practice your new dance moves! Dancers of all levels will be there practicing and enjoying the friendly
      atmosphere.

      Come on out and enjoy dancing on Saturday night!

      Bob and Beverly