340Dance, Saturday, December 19, 2009 & New Years Eve

    Dec 17, 2009

      Our third Saturday dance is being held this Saturday, December 19 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, Mi.

      **Remember, it's a potluck, so get out your best recipe and prepare for a good meal. Also, we love deli food, etc. Be sure to bring your own beverages as there are none available for purchase.

      Members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00. Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      The party starts at 7 pm and runs until 10 pm. We play a variety of music with an emphasis on the faster rhythms such as swing and hustle.

      NEW YEAR'S INFO!!!

      WE NEED YOUR TICKETS NOW! It's time to sign up for NYE. It will be a great party as always. We'll have a catered dinner, noisemakers, etc. As usual, it will start at 7:00 with dinner around 7:30. You do not have to be a club member for this dance so ask your friends and relatives to join us for this special evening.

      Dress up and bring your cameras. We always need good pictures for our newsletter and our poster boards. The cost is only $27 per person including the dinner and dance.

      Bob & Beverly