338Halloween Party! Friday, October 30, 2009

    Oct 28, 2009
      Hello Dancers

      It's time for our Halloween Spooktacular dance party. It will be held at the American Dance Center, 2123 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi on Friday, October 30th. We'll start at 7 pm and run until 10 pm. it's one of our best parties of the year!!

      Admission: $7.00 for member of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA. Guests are welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own drinks*** We will provide cups and ice.

      Some snacks are provided by club members but you can join in as well.

      We encourage everyone to wear costumes but they are not mandatory. We will have a costume contest with the winner receiving $100.00. It's always very festive! Come and join the fun.

      Oh, and by the way, there will also be some dancing.

      Bob & Beverly