320New Years Party

    Dec 22, 2008
      Hi:

      Some of you, we haven't communicated with in quite a while but we
      think of you often.

      Our big New Years Party in happening soon and we want you to be a part
      of it. A catered dinner, dancing, socializing, a little entertainment,
      party hats, noise makers, etc. It's all that you could ask!

      It will be held at the "American Dance Center" at 2321 Corunna Rd. in
      Flint, MI. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and dinner will be served around
      7:30 to 7:45. Entertainment will be around 9:00 - 9:30 and the fun
      will be all evening.

      It's a dress to impress evening so join us by calling us at 810-694-
      7625 or email at bbudzyn@... Tickets are only $40.00 per
      person. (Ask about how to get a discount for the New Years Party and
      the next 26 dances) Let's hear from you today or no later than
      Saturday Dec. 27th.

      Your Dancing Friends