317Halloween Party, October 18, 2008

    Oct 8, 2008

      Our Halloween party will be held at our regular 3rd Saturday dance!
      Please dress up. It's so much more fun. However, if you can't,
      please attend anyway as there will be some people in street clothes.

      The party will be at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd.,
      Flint, MI and runs from 7 to 10pm. To reach the Dance Center, exit I-
      75 and go east just over a mile. Go past Zimmerman School ( a large
      older school) and turn right (south) onto Downey St. Immediately turn
      left into the parking lot. Enter the dance studio through the back
      door from the parking lot.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance. We
      are always happy to welcome guests for $10.00 each.

      We will be offering a prize for the best costume or couples costume or
      group costume so get your imagination in gear! Bring your cameras to
      get some pictures we might use in the newsletter. It's not a party
      without you!!

      Bob & Beverly

      ***Bring your own beverages. There is nothing to buy at the Center***