311Dance, Saturday, August 1, 2008

    Jul 30, 2008

      Come on out this Friday, August 1, and join the fun at the American
      Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      The dance party starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm. We play a mixture
      of music - mostly swing but also hustle, cha cha and other dances. We
      might even play a Merengue if you really want it. We only have two
      dances a month so come on and get your dancing fix with us.

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, MSDA. GLSDC and USADance - $7.00.
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00 each.

      ***Bring your own beverages*** There is nothing for sale in the Dance
      Studio. We will provide cups and ice.

      Bob & Beverly