310Dance, Saturday, July 19, 2008

    Jul 15, 2008
      Hi Dancers,

      It's time for the 3rd Saturday Dance this Saturday, July 19, 2008.
      Join us at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint MI. Exit
      I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east about one mile. Go past a large older
      school (Zimmerman) and turn right on Downey St. Turn left into the
      parking lot and enter the Dance Studio from the parking lot.

      The party starts at 7 pm and ends at approximately 10pm.

      Come and learn the "Society Shuffle", a hot new swing line dance.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own drinks. There is nothing to buy. We will provide
      cups and ice.

      It's time to dance!! Join us.

      Bob and Beverly