301Friday Dance, March 7, 2008

    Mar 3, 2008
      Hey dancers, don't forget about our first Friday dance. As you know,
      we are trying to get you more opportunities to dance so come on out
      and participate. It all happens at the "American Dance Center" at 2321
      Corunna Rd. in Flint. If you come, we will continue to have them, if
      not, well you can guess. We will provide cups & ice but you must
      provide your own drinks. Let's not be strangers to anyone at our
      dance. Meet and greet is our policy so introduce yourself to anyone
      you don't know. See you Friday.

      Bob & Beverly