2981st Friday Dance, February 1, 2008

    Jan 29, 2008

      Our first Friday dance was a success and so were going to have another
      this Friday, Feb 1 2008. Please join us at the American Dance Center,
      2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI at 7pm. The party will run to about 10pm.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east about
      one mile. You pass Zimmerman School on the right side and then you
      will make a right at Downey St. Go left into the parking lot behind
      the Dance Center. Park in back and enter the Center through the back
      door.

      Admission: Club members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00.
      Guests are welcome for $10.00.

      **Bring your own beverages as there are none for sale in the Center**
      We will provide cups and ice.

      Come and have fun, practice your dancing and meet new people. We look
      forward to seeing you this Friday.