292Dance, Saturday, November 17; Thanksgiving dinner too!

    Nov 14, 2007

      We've planned a special treat for you this Saturday, November 17th, at
      the American Dance Center, 2321 Corruna Rd., Flint, MI.

      We'll have a thanksgiving dinner at 7:30 pm and then the dance party.
      We're providing the turkey and each guest is asked to bring a
      thanksgiving dish to pass. We've had many calls on what to bring so
      if you have any questions, please call 810) 694-7625 and we'll help
      you coordinate with the other dishes.

      Cups, ice and dinnerware will be provided but please bring your own
      beverages.*** There is no place to buy drinks at the dance studio.

      Some fabulous exhibitions will be performed for your viewing pleasure
      so as well as having a practice party, you will also be entertained.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00 each.

      Doors will open at 7pm. Please bring your food early so we can begin
      eating promptly at 7:30.