279Dance, Saturday, January 20,2007

    Jan 18, 2007

      It's time to get off of the couch and leave the football games behind.
      Drop those pretzels and potato chips. Pick up those dancing shoes and
      get ready to party!

      Come join us for the first dance of the new year. We kicked off the
      new year with a terrific new year's eve party and we plan to keep up
      the momentum. The party will be held at the American Dance Center,
      2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI from 7pm to 10pm on Saturday, January 20, 2007.

      Admission: Members of a dance club; MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USADance
      may attend the dance for $7.00. Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      You must bring your own beverage! There are none for sale.

      We provide cups and ice.

      A variety of music will be played and dancers of all levels attend our
      dances. We love to meet new people. If you've never attended before,
      we'd love to meet you.