268Dance lessons

    Sep 4 5:29 PM
      Hi Dancers,

      In addition to the classes listed below, Bob is available for private
      lessons.

      Tues - begins Oct 10 at Fenton Community Center, Fenton, MI, 810.591.0080.

      6pm Easy Social Dancing I - the fundamentals of swing, fox trot,
      waltz & rumba

      7pm Easy Social Dancing II = Start West Coast Swing and add on to
      the other dances you have already learned.

      Wed & Thurs begins Oct 11 and Oct 12 at Cook Elementary School Gym,
      Grand Blanc, MI, 810.591.6088

      6pm Wed & Thur - Easy Social Dancing I (same as above)

      7pm Thurs - Easy Social Dancing II (same as above)

      7pm Wed - Easy Social Dancing III - A higher level of dance. If
      you've have one class in West Coast Swing, join this class.

      8pm Thurs - Advanced Social Dancing. This class is by
      invitation only. If you're interested, or not sure of what class to
      take, call Bob at 810.694.7625.

      Please tell your friends to come join us for health and fun.