266**Potluck** Saturday, July 15th, 2006

    Jul 13, 2006

      We're having a potluck this Saturday, July 15th at the American Dance
      Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      This will be a combination dance/graduation party and potluck. The
      potluck was not announced previously so we hope you can adjust your
      schedules and dine with us at 7pm.

      Doors will open at 6:45pm and we will eat as soon as we get enough
      food assembled.

      Admission is a dish to pass and $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC, USA
      Dance and MSDA. Guests are welcome for $10.00 each.

      Please bring your own drinks as there is nothing to buy at the dance
      studio. We will provide cups, ice, plasticware and plates.

      Our potlucks are always a lot of fun with a wonderful variety of food.
      Our dancers bring very generous dishes for us to enjoy.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and travel east
      just over a mile. On your right you will see a large, older school
      called Zimmerman School. Go past it and turn right or south on Downey
      St and turn left into the parking lot behind the Dance Center Park and
      enter from the parking lot in the back.

      Come join us!

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski