259Dance, Saturday, March 18, Flint, MI

    Mar 16, 2006

      You're all invited to attend the monthly dance sponsored by MSSHD. It
      will be held Saturday, March 18 at the American Dance Center, 2321
      Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      The party starts at 7pm but a free lesson is included wirh the price
      of admission. The lesson starts at 6:30. The lesson will be the
      salsa and will be taught by salsa champion, Bob Budzynski.

      Admission is #7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC. MSDA and Dance USA.
      Guest are welcome to attend for $10.00 fee.

      You must bring your own beverages!! There is none for sale as this is
      a dance studio. We will provide cups and ice.

      In honor of St. Patrick's day, let's all wear green. If you have any
      green beer, bring it along. If you can do an Irish Jig, we'll give you
      the floor to do your solo. No frogs , please!

      Bob & Beverly