242Dance, Saturday, July 16, 2005

    Jul 14, 2005
      Hi Dancers,

      It's time for the monthly party sponsored by MSSHD. The party begins
      at 7 pm and goes to 10 or 10:30 but there is a hustle mini-lesson
      included with the price of admission. It runs from 6:30 to 7:00pm.
      Try to make this lesson as the hustle is a dynamic dance!

      Admission is $7.00 for members of a dance club or $10.00 for guests.
      We love to have new people join us - both beginner and advanced dancers.

      The party will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd.,
      Flint, MI. The dance center is approximately one mile from I-75. Go
      east on Corunna Road and pass Zimmerman School. Turn right at the
      next street which is Downey. Turn left into the parking lot and park
      and enter the dance studio from the back.

      Bring you own Drinks!!! There is no place to buy any beverage. We
      will provide cups and ice.

      Also, We will have a birthday cake for Bob!

      Come and join the fun.

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski