      Time: Doors open at 6:15
      Date: Saturday, June 18
      Price: $7.00 for all clubs members and $10.00 for welcome guests
      Suggestions: Bring your own drinks and we'll supply ice, cups, etc.
      Snacks are always welcome.

      Also plan to come to the "BIG BARN DANCE" in Fenton MI on June 26.
      It's FREE to all club members. We'll supply Hot Dogs, Hamburgs and all
      the fixings. You provide your own drinks but at this dance only, NO
      ALCOHOL!! Please bring a dish to pass. The address is 11237 Tipsico
      Lake Rd. in Fenton.

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski