219Halloween Dance, Saturday, Oct 30, 2004

    Oct 27, 2004
      Boogity, Boogity, Boogity

      Yes, our Halloween Dance is upon us. It all happens this Saturday
      evening (7:00 P.M.) at the American Dance Center at 2321 Corunna Rd.
      in Flint MI. It's 1 1/2 miles from the I-75 xway due east just past
      Zimmermann School on the South side of the road.Turn on Downey St
      (south) and turn left to park in back of the Center. Enter from the

      We're having a very spirited costume contest ($100.00 for 1st place)
      and a Pumpkin carving contest (special prize). In addition, we'll
      have some goodies but you must bring your own drinks. We'll supply
      cups, ice, plates and plasticware.

      A special exhibition is planned for this Halloween dance that you
      won't want to miss! Great people! Great music! What fun we'll all
      have. Who could ask for anything more.

      The cost is only $10.00 for this special event. Don't miss it!

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      FMI 810-694-7625