208Golf Outing -July 18, 2004 - 1:00 p.m.

    Jul 12, 2004
      Hi Everyone:

      Our annual golf outing is coming up this Sunday, July 18, 2004. We
      want you to attend, no matter what kind of golfer you are!

      The cost is only $45.00 including golf, trophies, prizes and a light
      lunch. It all starts at 1:00 p.m. We have a closest to the pin and
      longest drive trophy for both men and women. It should really be a
      blast!!

      The course is located between Goodrich & Davison off of M-15. Going
      N. or S. on M-15, you will see the big tower at Hadley Rd & M-15.
      You go east until you get to Hadley. Turn right at the stop sign and
      go 1/4 mile to the golf course.

      It will be a scramble format so no matter what kind of golfer you
      are, you'll be welcome on a team. We will put a good golfer on each
      team to make it fair.

      EMAIL me to let me know you plan to attend so I can make sure we
      have the food allotment correct. Call me, if you prefer, before
      Saturday at the latest. Everyone is welcome!

      Bob Budzynski