187Winter Dance Teaching Schedule

    Jan 21, 2004
      Dear Dancers:

      This is our teaching schedule for the Flint MI area. We always teach
      the headline i.e. Beginner Swing but we also add other dances to the
      mix to try and round out the dancers. Please join us at one the
      school areas so we can help you to increase your skills to make
      dancing more fun for YOU! Classes start late Jan or early Feb. Check
      with the respective schools for starting times and location of
      individual school. Lesson cost is $5 0r $6 per session depending on
      the school.

      Bob & Beverly's Winter Teaching Schedule

      FENTON SCHOOL – 810-591-2622
      Beginner Swing & More!
      6:00 p.m.
      Beginner West Coast Swing & Salsa
      7:00 p.m.

      BENDLE SCHOOL – 810-591-4160
      Beginner Swing & More!
      6:00 p.m.
      Beginner Hustle
      6:50 p.m.
      Intermediate West Coast Swing
      7:40 p.m.

      GRAND BLANC SCHOOL – 810-591-6088
      Beginner Swing & More!
      6:00 p.m.
      Beginner West Coast Swing & Added Attractions
      7:00 p.m.
      Advanced West Coast Swing
      8:00 p.m.
      Call Bob or Beverly for this class.