180Michigan Dance Classic

    Sep 23, 2003
      Dear eGroups members.

      We are retiring from the Michigan Dance Classic. As a result, we are
      giving your email to Phil Dorroll of the Nashville Classic, who will
      be taking over the event. He will, on occasion, send you information
      about the new Michigan Dance Classic. If you wish to be removed from
      his list when you receive his information, it will not effect your
      relationship with us and we will keep you up to date on the other
      activities in Michigan. We truly thank you for past participation
      and interest in our activities. As always, we will try not to burden
      you with useless information.