168Michigan Dance Classic

    Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Dancers:

      You may still secure a room for the "Michigan Dance Classic" at the
      Hyatt for Friday and Saturday but...you must do it now. The hotel
      will continue to honor our rate of $109.00 but are selling rooms to
      the public as well so you must call them ASAP.

      Jackie & Charlie will not be attending our event due to some family
      health issues. (Not theirs) We have been fortunate to have world
      country champions, Albert Tailleur & Penny Lalonde in our area so
      they will be taking Charlie and Jackie's place doing a workshop on
      Friday at 3:00 p.m.

      Those of you with a 3 day ticket may attend all of the workshops on
      Friday at no extra charge. The three workshops start at 2:00 p.m.
      The first workshop will be with Fred & Tina Price teacfhing their
      fabulous style of Hustle. The second workshop will be with Albert
      Tailleur & Penny Lalonde teaching some spectacular swing and the
      third will be with Beata Howe also teaching her special brand of
      swing.

      If you do not have a three day ticket and wish to attend one or all
      of these workshops, you may purchase a ticket for $10.00 each

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      Michigan Dance Classic
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic