149MSSHD'S Monthly Dance - March 9, 2003

    Mar 5, 2003

      It's time for the monthly party of the Michigan Society of Swing and
      Hustle Dancers to be held March 9, 2003 at the American Dance
      Center, 2325 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and drive east
      about one mile. After you pass Zimmerman School, turn right on
      Downey St and turn left into the parking lot behind the Center.
      Park in the back and enter from the back.

      There will be a west coast swing lesson entitled "Something Old &
      Something New" taught by national swing champion, Bob Budzynski, at
      3 pm. A knowledge of the basics is necessary.

      The dance party will be held from 4 to 7pm and we are expecting a
      good crowd from all over southeastern Michigan.

      Admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Guests are
      welcome for $10.00 each.

      Bring your own drink - we supply cups and ice.

      Come on out and dance with us!

      Bob and Beverly