143Dance Local

  • bbudzyn <bbudzyn@comcast.net>
    Feb 4, 2003
      This coming Sunday is our regular club dance. There will be no lesson
      this month due to Bob having had two surgeries in January. He will be
      there to play some of the new hot music. The dance starts at 4:00.
      It's still at the American Dance & Fitness Center at 2325 Corunna Rd.
      Flint MI, 1 1/4 miles E of I-75 on the South side of the street one
      block past Zimmermann School. Park in back. Let's use this dance to
      warm up for the lesson schedule which will be starting the following
      week. See you on Sunday.

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      MSSHD