141Special Dance Class & Regular Schedule

  • bbudzyn <bbudzyn@comcast.net>
    Dec 30, 2002

      If you have taken West Coast 1 at Fenton, Carman-Ainsworth or Grand
      Blanc, we have a special class just for you. It will be held at 8:00
      at the Carman-Ainsworth School(South Bendle Elementary two blocks
      south of Judd Rd. betw. Dort and Saginaw Streets) and this class will
      prepare you for the advanced 8:00 class at Grand Blanc. We will be
      teaching ladies styling, advanced patterns and syncopations along
      with some Hustle. This is the perfect class for many of you. If you
      haven't taken a West Coast Class recently, this will serve as a
      review as well as a preparation for future classes. Sign up
      by calling (810) 591-4160 after school resumes. If you have ANY
      questions about belonging in this class, call Bob at 810-694-7625.
      This class will begin at 8pm and the session runs for 10 weeks. When
      registering, please request the 8 pm class.

      Our complete schedule is:

      Tuesday - Fenton Schools - begins Feb 11 (810.591.2622)
      6pm - Beginner East Coast Swing
      7pm - Beginner West Coast Swing
      Wednesday - Carmen Schools - begins Feb 12 (810.591.4160)
      6pm - Beginner East Coast Swing
      7pm - Beginner West Coast Swing
      *8pm - Intermediate West Coast Swing* This is the new class.
      Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools - begins Feb 13 (810.591.6088)
      6pm - Beginner East Coast Swing
      7pm - Beginner West Coast Swing
      8pm - Advanced Class - by invitation only

      *All classes will include other dances: i.e. Rumba, Cha-Cha, Salsa &
      More.